We hope your 2019 is positive and progressive.
The mission of the NFBPA is embodied in the organization's commitment to strengthen the position of Blacks within the field of public administration; to increase the number of Blacks appointed to executive positions in public service organizations; and, to groom and prepare younger, aspiring administrators for senior public management posts in the years ahead.
- HBCU Night at Suntrust Park
- Bill could mean transit expansions in Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb
- School recess legislation back in Georgia
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Signs Cash Bond Ordinance into Law
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Westside Future Fund Announce 51 New Affordable Housing Units for Legacy Renters in Atlanta’s Historic Westside
Don’t miss another update!
Subscribe to our email newsletter, like our page on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
There are no upcoming events at this time.